Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

And... We're Back


Hope your holidays were happy! We were busy and crazed and sick and cooped up and... so, so happy. I loved the break that we were all able to have. And yet, there is something equally nice about getting back to routine and a sense of normality. (I say a sense because really there is no normal.)

I briefly announced over Christmas that I'm going to be going through the book Write It Down, Make It Happen as we begin the new year, and I invite you to join me. This book is about something I very much believe-- that setting goals in many areas of your life, and writing them down, is paramount to accomplishing them. I have seen this over and over in my life.


So get yourself a copy and join me in going through it. I will be posting about the book on Thursdays, going through a chapter a week. A perfect thing to do in this new year! This coming Thursday I will just write an introduction to what we're doing and then we'll start with the introduction (because I believe in reading introductions) on January 12th, hopefully giving those of you who want to order it (or download it on your new e-reader!) time to get it and read that first chapter.

I hope that you'll decide to go through the book with me and we will write down our goals-- and see them happen-- together!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Zibilee said...

Happy New Year, Marybeth! I am glad to see you back, and hope that you have a great year ahead!

Robin said...

Love the idea... Let me write that down!

Robin said...

Great idea, let me write that down!